Enjoy Every Moment...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good News

I have been waiting to share our news but it seems like the majority of people somehow already know so... Chris and I are due to have a family addition May 16 2006! I am 8 weeks along which means I have 4 more weeks until my first trimester is over and the chance of miscarrying drops dramatically. I admit I have been a little stressed at times but I would say I have mostly just been sick :-). Strangely, I am glad because as long as this "morning sickness" (that occurs mostly between 2300-0600), extreme tiredness and other pregnancy symptoms continue I know all is well. Plus my wonderful mom has enough faith that everything will be fine that I know and we will have a healthy baby (girl according to Chris and mom). So I will start posting ultrasounds and pictures to my blog and keep everyone who is far away as close as possible throughout our pregnancy.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM , Blogger Heather Arthur said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys. Thanks for updating your blog. Let us know your progress and I want to see your belly once it starts to get big. Miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home