Enjoy Every Moment...

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Baby

It's been forever since I last blogged, mostly thanks to facebook. Looking at all the great stuff that I was able to capture of Hailey through blogging when she was first born made me think that I should do the same for my next little one.
So, a quick update. I am 25 weeks pregnant with my second little girl. I am so excited to have another little girl! We have not decided on a name yet but a few include, Sarah, Avery, Taylor. I think that I would like to use the middle name Grace again. I wonder if having both girls share the same middle name would be strange?
As for the pregnancy, so far everything is going well. Certainly more tired than I remember with Hailey, but then again I did not have a toddler and work 4 days a week when I was pregnant with Hailey. Weight gain is ok, but more than with Hailey. At 25 weeks I have gained 14 pounds. This little one is very active, I feel her kicking and moving throughout the day and night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home