Update
Wow, life has been so busy with the new addition to our new family. Having two little ones is so much work. Hailey wants to play and go places all the time and Abigail is one fussy little baby! I think that the only time that Abigail is not fussy or screaming is when she is asleep. Maybe she will be a really sweet toddler...
Chris has been doing great with the kids. He really tries to give me a break when he can.
Overall, I am enjoying not having Hailey in daycare and being home with Abigail. I will be returning to work in a week 2 days a week and I am a little excited to have some adult conversation and a paycheck.
Abigail is almost 2 months now and I am guessing that she is somewhere between 11 and 12 pounds. She is growing very fast.
Now to post some pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home