Enjoy Every Moment...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pregnancy Update

I am almost through my first trimester. I am 10weeks 2 days today. I am starting to feel much better and I'm not having the morning nausea anymore. The only big thing that has changed is my appetite. I can really pack away the food. It's funny but the things that I have really been craving so far have been meat, cheese, and the stereotypical pickles :-). I haven't started to show much yet but I do have a small "pouch" and my pants are a starting to get snug (bye bye size 4) I'm just thankful that I have only gained 2 lbs. Chris continues to study and work and I am still working night shift. I am hoping to start working part-time next May since my due date is the 16th. I go in for my big first trimester screening next Friday and I will let everyone know how that goes. I will hopefully get an ultrasound to post because my 6 weeks one looked like a dot so I decided not to post it. I will also start taking semimonthly pictures and post them as soon as I start my second trimester. I am starting to feel more excited and I can't wait to have a little one around.

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger Heather Arthur said...

How exciting! Thanks for posting. Don't wait next time so long between postings, it is fun to hear what is going on.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Mary Yerxa said...

We are so excited for the two of you. So glad Heather put you on her blog so now we can keep up with your pregnancy....Congradulations! Heather's Aunt Mary

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home