Enjoy Every Moment...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

20 wk Ultrasound

Today we had our 20 wk ultrasound, and looking at the first picture posted there is a high (>90%) chance that we are having a baby GIRL! Your actually looking at her bottom with her feet up in the air (she may not appreciate this posting when she's older). Everything looked great. They checked the organs and measured the head (for r/o hydrocephalus) and even looked at her lips to r/o a cleft lip. It was so fun. She was moving around and toward the end of the US it looked like she was trying to get her hand in her mouth. She weighs approx. 9oz with a HR of 160bpm, and is very active (I feel her kicking a lot already and even Chris can feel her at times). No doubt she's Chris' baby:-). We are really starting to get excited!
I have not posted any pictures of me because the ones I have taken show no belly. HOWEVER, it will not be much longer now because all of a sudden my belly is growing. I have now gained about 6-7lbs (2-3 being in the last 2 weeks). I guess thats all for now. I promise to post more frequently as my pregnancy progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home