
A few pics from my visit home. The first pic is of my little brother (who is not so little anymore:-) and my nephew Elijah. The next pic is of Jennifer (my brother Daniel's wife) in her float with Sky caught in the act of trying to flip her. The next is Levi showing his amazing bicep. And then another of Levi in the pool. The last one is of Daniel in the pool (I might add that it took me several attempts to get a pic of him and only after being splashed multiply times did I finally get one). I had a lot of fun but it got really hot down there. No bad burns thanks to a lot of sunscreen.



2 Comments:
Looks like you had fun back home. It was great to see Chris on Saturday. We missed you but I am glad your tirp went well.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home