Enjoy Every Moment...

Monday, March 08, 2010

31 weeks

Just 9 more weeks until our new baby arrives. I am so excited and nervous. I can't imagine what life will be like with two.
I have decided to go on-call for a few years to spend time with my kids while they are little. It took me awhile to come to this decision but I feel happy with my decision.
Pregnancy is going well. Certainly more aches and pains with this one, but I know that it will all be worth it. Hailey is excited about having a new baby sister, I am just hoping that the excitement continues after the baby arrives.
Chris is good but busy studying for his GRE. He really wants in the Nurse Anesthesia program next year and even though it means a huge change for us as a family, I hope he gets accepted and finds a job/career that he will be happy with.
Not much more to say right now. I am getting rounder by the day and already hoping that this little one makes her arrival a little early. I will try to get a picture this weekend so that I can post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home