Enjoy Every Moment...

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Update/Happy Halloween

I just wanted to let everyone know how my OB visit went on Friday. I went in for my first trimester screening and they were unable to get a heartbeat and they found that the baby had stopped growing around 8 weeks. Of course it was hard but I realize that all things really do happen for the good and once again something was not right and God took her/him home. We are planning to start trying to concieve again in March and after I concieve I will start working part-time day shift.
Hope everyone has a great Halloween with lots of sweets and hopefully no cavities:-).

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM , Blogger AnnaG said...

I am so sorry to hear about your bad news. Maybe the next time you conceive your OB will monitor you more closely. I love you very much and I will be praying for you. Don't give up.

I set up a blog so I could leave you posts. I will get my husband to put photos up for me. Then you will be able to see how Gabe and Brianna are growing. My blog address is annagarmon.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home