Enjoy Every Moment...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Long Wet Winter

I haven't written in awhile so I thought I would drop a few lines. Not much new going on here. I'm still working night shift and Chris is still in nursing school. It has already been a long wet winter and sadly we have several months left before the sun comes out here. I think Chris and I are going to try and move somewhere with more sun the next time we move. Next weekend Chris and I are going skiing. Chris has been snowboarding a few times this year but this is my first ski trip. I will take a few pics and post them when I return.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger kiersten said...

hope you had a good ski trip! Let's all get together soon!!!!!

 
At 9:47 PM , Blogger kiersten said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home