Harry Potter Review
I won't spoil anything for you but I enjoyed the new Harry Potter movie. It wasn't to long or to dark. I think that it was really good considering how much information was squeezed into a 2 1/2 hr period of time. Sadly, some very good scenes were omitted from the movie (for lack of time no doubt), but the the movie followed the book pretty well. Once again I can't wait for the next one to come out!

1 Comments:
Hey Tonia! You and my husband would get along great. He dreamed of being able to go see Harry Potter at the midnight showing. He loves Harry Potter! He reads the books as soon as they are released and trys to see all the movies as soon as they come out. We wanted to go see it yesterday but couldn't get a babysitter. But Brian is determined to go this weekend, regardless of whether he can talk Andrew into it or not. I've seen all of them so far. I think should take up reading again. It seems like it has been so long since I've actually sat down with a good book. Brian is wanting to read The Chronicles of Narnia before it is released next month on the big screen. Do you plan on going to see it? I really can't wait until you move closer to home. I would so love for us to hang out!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home